Student Services

Several commonly used electronic forms for students to complete as required or needed.

Services (21)

AB540 and AB 2000 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption

Authorizes eligible students to pay in-state tuition.

Armed Forces Request For Priority Registration

Priority registration status over the general population.

CCCApply Student Registration Application Issue

If you’ve encountered any difficulties with your CCCApply Application while registering for classes at Imperial Valley College, please complete this support form. We’re here to assist you!

Change of Address Form

Form to request to Change Address.

Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request Form

Form to Request a Duplicate Diploma or Certificate.

Petition to Challenge Prerequisite or Corequisite

A form to challenge a prerequisite or corequisite course.

Petition to Repeat Course: Grade of D, F, W, OR NP

Form used when a student wants to repeat a class for a third and final time.

Preferred Name Change Form

Form to change name to preferred Name Change.

Request to Change Name (Legal Name)

Form to request a change of name.

Request to Correct Date of Birth

Form to Correct Date of Birth.

Request to Correct Social Security Number

Form to Correct Social Security Number.

Residency Questionnaire

Form to establish California residency.

Verification of Enrollment

An official document which provides enrollment status for requested semester.